Non-Invasive Tank Level Measurement System
Product code: VesselCheck ST2
VesselCheck is a highly versatile and accurate range of non-invasive liquid level measurement systems, comprising a signal processing unit and ultrasonic transceivers.
Ultrasonic sensors are clamped or bonded to the outside walls of the vessel; at the bottom of the vessel, with the fully density compensated option. Signals from the transducers are fed into the processor and either displayed locally, if that option is selected, or output to a separate system. The system calculates the height and volume of the liquid in the tank, from the time taken for the signal to be received from the liquid surface.
– Light Beer Level Measurement: The Canongate VesselCheck is a highly accurate, truly non invasive liquid level system based on our unique ultrasonic technology proven for over 20 years and is ideally suited for level detection of light beer.
– Level Measurement in High Purity Water (Chemical Tank): Canongate VesselCheck ST2 is ideally suited for the level measurement of pure water storage and mixing tanks, as the sensor is coupled to the outside of the tank wall and does not come into contacted with the product .
The reliable and highly accurate measurement system is unaffected by pressure, concentration and temperature variations as it uses a reference sensor to self-compensate. This technology has been proven on this style of application over the past 20 years.
Today, Canongate systems are installed in World leading Pharmaceutical companies Water for pure water storage tanks, providing reliable results in a highly regulated industry.
- Level measurement for 2 tanks
- Truly non-invasive technique
- Sensors bonded to outside of tank base and side wall
- 20 point calibration table
- 4 – 20mA / 1.5 V analogue outputs
- RS485 / 232 Modbus serial communications
- ATEX/ IECEx approved sensors for hazardous areas available
- Optional local display keypad
- Fast, reliable and accurate tank contents measurement
- Easy installation – no tank break-in
- Easy retrofit to existing tanks
- No down-time during installation
- No moving parts – little or no maintenance required